Once you have signed-up on our website, select the more button (+), then Create Group to register your Stokvel Club. You will then complete an online form with all your Stokvel Club details including your club name, delegating executive members and selecting a constitution template your club members will abide by.
You can search and join a Stokvel Club of your own choice. Select the more button (+) then Join Group. Once you have requested to join a group, your application will be send to the executives of the Stokvel Club of your choice for approval of membership.
After registering your Stokvel Club on our platform, you can invite members by selecting your Stokvel Club name and then the more button (+) which will now allow you to add members using their name and mobile number.
The minimum number of your stokvel members required on the Nala Club Account is three.
The core foundation of all Stokvel Clubs which members rely on is TRUST. In most cases, members likely know each other on a personal level (family, friends or colleagues). If you choose to join a Stokvel Club found on our app where you do not personally know any of the members; we encourage you to firstly do a detailed research before committing. Joining a Stokvel Club that you do not know the members of is a high risk.
Our platform is compatible with any tablet, internet browser enabled phone and smartphone device running either Android 4.2 (upwards) or iOS 8.0 (upwards)
For Club Members that do not have a compatible device, the executives of a Club can manage such member activities as payments (on behalf) and claims (on behalf). For every activity executed by the executives on a member’s behalf, StokFella will notify all members via email and SMS notifications.
However, it is highly recommended that the members take necessary steps by all possible means to view their profile as often as possible when the opportunity arises. At best case, acquire a compatible device soonest.
Desktop/Laptop Computer Usage
With our secured website, you can access our StokFella platform safely at home or at work on your PC or Laptop using internet browsers https://www.stokfella.mobi
You will not be required to register more than once. Just login normally using your mobile number and your 4-digit secret PIN.
The Nala Club Savings is ideal for stokvel clubs who claim on a frequent short basis, while the Nala Club 32 Days is for stokvel clubs who would like to keep their money for longer on a greater interest return.
There is no need for you to fill up long forms to open an external bank account with third-party banks. You can FICA members on our platform by selecting Menu > FICA. Upon completion of the FICA compliancy, StokFella will open a dedicated Nala Club Account for your Stokvel Club to make payments and claims into.
Once you have registered your Stokvel Club, select Pay to make payment. This will enable you to choose your Stokvel Club, the method you wish to pay with and amount you wish to pay. If you choose to pay using the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) method, you will be provided with banking details and your unique reference number to use.
Our app is linked to over 5 100 known retail outlets. When you Make a Payment to your Stokvel Club, you have an option to do a Retail Deposit payment. This allows you to make cash payments at any Pep, Spar, Shoprite, Checkers, PnP, Boxer and Ackermans’s money counter using your unique payment reference number.
All Card and Retail Deposit payments reflect instantly on your Stokvel’s Club account, as soon as you successfully complete the transaction. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) may take 2-3 working days before it reflects on your Stokvel’s Club account.
After your Stokvel Club’s executives have approved your claim, one working day is given to all your members to lay an objection to the claim. If no objection is made, StokFella will do an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to your nominated bank account the following working day. How long it takes for those funds to reflect on your bank account? It will depend on the processing by your bank of choice.
All information is treated with the utmost confidentiality, privacy and security. Upon signup, you set up your own 4-digit secret PIN code to access and transact on our app. Even StokFella’s staff does not have any access to your PIN.
Our StokFella app is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certified. This means any information you give on our app is secured. None of your card details are stored on your phone or on our servers. All transactions are encrypted using our IT partner’s security processes.
It is important you do not share your secret PIN code with anyone (including your fellow stokvel members and executives).
All your card transactions require a One-Time PIN (OTP). This will be provided to you by your bank as you transact on our app. All claims of your Stokvel Club require executive approval (i.e. digital signatures) prior to any payment being transferred.
FICA is a Financial Intelligence Centre Act 38 introduced in 2001 to help fight money and finance related crimes similar to those of pyramid schemes and money laundering. As a licensed Financial Services Provider, we have to ensure the customer information we keep is up to date and correct, just incase.
- SA National Identity (must be Certified)
- Passport (foreign nationals, must be Certified)
- Proof of residence (less than 3-months old, no PO Box numbers)
- Water and lights statement
- Property levies statement
- Telephone or cellphone statement
- Home loan or bank statement
- TV license or MultiChoice statement
- Municipal councilor’s letter (official stamped less than 1-month old)
- Rental agreement (less than 1-year old)
- StokFella is registered with the National Credit Regulator (“NCR”) and subscribes to the National Credit Act (“NCA”).
- The agreement is concluded and binding once StokFella disburses the approved loan application to your stokvel group. The granting of the loan is entirely within the discretion of StokFella.
- The quotation will be auto generated and displayed within the StokFella platform to review and accept. Once accepted, a payment schedule will be issued.
- The payment schedule will be auto generated and sent to the stokvel executive(s) and will outlay information relating to the loan amount provied and must be read as part of this agreement
- The interest rate is fixed for the duration of the agreement and shall not exceed the maximum interest rate applicable to your agreement under the NCA.
- The full interest is calculated upfront based on the loan amount requested and term selected. The full interest together with fees and any charges within the NCA; is charged upfront and collected according to the agreed payment schedule from your stokvel Nala Club account.
- Should StokFella change the interest rate, the amount of fees or charges applicable to your stokvel Nala Club account as provided for in the NCA, StokFella will notify your stokvel executives in writing by way of Email of the proposed change(s) at least 5 (five) business days before such change is implemented.
- Once the loan amount has been disbursed into your stokvel Nala Club account, your stokvel and all its members will be responsible for repayment of the total amount due as stipulated in the agreement.
- You furnish StokFella with the rights to raise a recurring payment in respect of any amount payable under the agreement according to payment schedule on your stokvel Nala Club account.
- Where any of these recurring payments falls outside the payment schedule or are raised on a weekend or public holiday, StokFella will raise the payment on the next business day.
- If you decide to cede any of the stokvel savings on the Nala Club account against the loan agreement; you hereby agree that you will fully cede the loan amount; full interest together with fees and any charges to StokFella as security/collateral towards payment schedule.
- You further agree that all rights and benefits to the security/collateral is ceded to StokFella and StokFella can utilise the collateral as it sees fit provided it does not disadvantage the stokvel interest gained by the security/collateral on the Nala Club account.
- StokFella reserves the right, at any time and without notice to you, to cede any or all of its rights in and/or claims against your stokvel to a third party elected by StokFella. By acceptance of this agreement, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such cession.
- Where and when applicable and if selected by you in your application online; a credit life policy will be arranged on your behalf. You then acknowledge that:
- The policy is offered by a licensed 3rd party insurance provider nominated by StokFella through the StokFella platform;
- You have not waived the policy proposed on the StokFella platform; however you are aware of your right to waive the proposed policy and substitute it with a policy of your own choice;
- Failure to comply with the insurance requirements is a breach of this Agreement
- Only the stokvel members at the time of the credit life being insured will be the beneficiary under the policy. New members after will not be covered;
- The policy schedule including its terms and conditions will be sent to your stokvel executives electronically and you agree to have read and understood all the terms of the policy;
- The policy will cover the following:
- death cover or permanent disability (which covers your full outstanding balance);
- temporary disability (covers up to 12 months’ premiums); or
- loss of income (which covers up to 12 month’s premiums).
- You are familiar and understand the exclusions contained in the policy of the 3rd party insurance provider;
- On the occurrence of one of the insurable events under the policy, StokFella will receive the cover payable in terms of the policy to settle any outstanding amount in terms of your payment schedule;
- You irrevocably authorise 3rd party insurance provider to obtain from any person, doctor or institution (whom you hereby authorise and request to provide) any information that the 3rd party insurance provider deems necessary to facilitate the consideration of any claim for any benefits payable in terms of the policy;
- You have chosen to have StokFella act as your agent in arranging the insurance therefore agent fee will be levied against your premiums;
- You authorise StokFella to pay the premiums on your behalf and we can recover these premiums as part of the payment schedule.
- If you arranged your own insurance policy, you must provide the 3rd party insurance provider with documentary evidence that the policy is effective, and all premiums are up to date.
- You agree the statement of payment schedule to be incorporated in your current stokvel Nala Club account statement. You can download this statement up to 90 days in arrears for Free anytime you wish from your StokFella profile.
- Non-receipt of statements does not free you from your obligation to pay the loan agreement.
- You and your stokvel can terminate this agreement by closing your Nala Club account by which you agree that StokFella may immediately claim the entire amount you owe in terms of the agreement from the locked stokvel savings (which includes, without limitation, loan amounts, arrear interest and any other monies owing against the outstanding loan amount).
- If you do not comply strictly with the rules set out in this agreement, commit any act of insolvency, are sequestrated, make any untrue statements or representations, fail to disclose any information that is pertinent to the loan application or do anything that may prejudice the rights of StokFellla, we may, without prejudice to any other right that may accrue to us, claim the full amount outstanding which includes, without limitation, the loan amount, arrear interest or any other monies owing against the outstanding loan amount.
- In terms of section 45 of the Magistrates’ Court Act, 32 of 1944, you hereby consent that StokFella may institute any legal proceedings that have to do with this agreement, in the Magistrates’ Court. Your stokvel consent that StokFella may institute action in any Magistrates’ Court, which, in terms of section 28 of the Magistrates’ Court Act, has jurisdiction over you. If we have to go to court for any reason related to this agreement, your stokvel executives will have to appear in the Magistrates’ Court. We can however choose to institute action against your stokvel in any court having jurisdiction.
- You shall be liable and reimburse StokFella on demand, all legal costs, fees and expenses (including legal fees on the attorney, fees and expenses of advisers and other out-of-pocket expenses) incurred by StokFella in connection with the preservation or enforcement (unless and to the extent of a contrary cost order made by any court of competent jurisdiction) of StokFella’s rights under this Agreement (and any documents referred to in this Agreement).
- If a certificate is required to verify the loan and the outstanding amount; the Nala club account statement will be deemed to be sufficient proof of the loan and the outstanding amount. Else a certificate signed by a StokFella manager will be emailed and deemed sufficient as well unless proven otherwise.
- The terms of this agreement to be read in conjunction with terms and conditions of the utilisation of the StokFella platform as well as StokFella Private Policy document. There are no additional unspoken or implied terms and conditions, unless amended by agreement.
- Should you wish to lodge a complaint you can email StokFella on info@StokFella.com or contact us +2711 568 3497.
- Your complaint will either be classified as a non-serious complaint or a serious complaint. Serious complaints are those deemed by you and/or StokFella to negatively impact the status of this agreement.
- If your complaint is considered to be a serious compliant; it will be attempted to be resolved by way of alternative dispute resolution. If this is not to your satisfactory; you have the right to file a complaint with the NCR or make an application to the National Consumer Tribunal (“the Tribunal”);
- The contact details of the NCR and the Tribunal are as follow:
- National Consumer Tribunal
2.1. By using the Software you acknowledge and agree that you have read, accept and consent to the terms of our Policy.
2.2. This Policy governs the Software, and discloses to you important information about the use and disclosure of your personal information collected through the Software process. We provide this Policy to help you make an informed decision about whether or not and how to use the Software.
Stokfella will only use your personal information in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, primarily in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
The general purpose of collecting, processing and storing your personal information is to enable Stokfella to provide an information and activity management service that allows you to manage, consolidate, visualise and analyse your Stokvel activities, financials and other related Stokvel matters (“Service”).
5.1. Registration information: If you elect to register with the Software, you provide certain personally-identifiable and non-identifiable information, such as your email address, when subscribing to the Service. Stokfella will need information pertaining to your credit card or other accounts for debit purposes. This information is only disclosed to our authorised billing service providers for collection purposes.
5.2. Profile information: When using the Service you may provide certain other personal information and content such as your name, gender, birth date, mobile phone number, 4-digit pin (should you choose to create one) that you provide when you register to use the Software. If you provide any such information, Stokfella will not share it with third parties or use it for any purpose other than to provide the Service.
5.3. Location information: To provide the Service, we derive location information from your wireless carrier, third-party service providers, and/or directly from your mobile device.
5.4. Check information: When you open the Software, your location data is updated on our servers. We retain this information and may use it with other data as part of analysing,improving and supplying the Service.
5.5. Direct communication information: When you send email or other communications to the Software, we retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Service.
6.1. Stokfella may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you and other users all of the features and functionality of the Service.
6.2. Stokfella may use your personal information and location to track and analyse Stokvel industry behaviour patterns and trends in order to improve the quality of the Service and to create new services.
6.3. Stokfella may use information such as your IP address to understand the geographic makeup of its customer base and optimise the usability of the Software on your device.
6.4. Stokfella may use your email address or mobile number from time to time to send you messages from the Software such as privacy or security related notices, notifying you of major Software or Service updates.
7.1. Stokfella disclose your personal information only to our authorised service providers with whom we contract to assist us in providing the Software to you.
7.2. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
7.3. Stokfella may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other Software related information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could identify you.
7.4. Stokfella may release personal information, including: registration, profile, or location information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any South African law.
7.5. Stokfella also reserves the right to disclose personal information, including: registration, profile, or location information that Stokfella believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce its Terms and Conditions; take precautions against liability; protect Stokfella users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend Stokfella against any third-party claims or allegations; assist government enforcement agencies; protect the security or integrity of the Software or Service; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Stokfella users.
Your personal information is protected by Stokfella’s authorised service provider through various security measures. All supplied banking/credit information is stored and encrypted into Stokfella’s payment gateway database supplied by Pluritone software development consultancy which is only to be accessed by those authorised with special access rights to Stokfella’s systems, and are required to keep the information confidential at all times.
Unless you have disabled cookies in your Internet browser, we will store cookies on your computer/device when you visit our website. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
9.1. To protect your privacy and security, Stokfella takes reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
9.2. Stokfella uses safeguards to prevent loss of, or damage to or unauthorised destruction of personal information; and unlawful access to or processing of personal information.
9.3. In protecting your personal information, Stokfella has due regard to generally accepted information security practices and procedures applicable in its industry.
9.4. Stokfella cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information that Stokfella receives on your behalf to operate the Software and Service.
9.5. Stokfella cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Stokfella’s safeguards by a third party.
10.1. This Policy may be revised periodically without further notice and therefore you should revisit this page to stay aware of any changes.
10.2. Your continued use of the Software constitutes your agreement to this Policy and any future revisions.
11.1. Unless there is a specific legal requirement requiring Stokfella to keep your information, Stokfella will only retain and/or store your personal information for so long as required for Stokfella to perform its main purpose and for which the information was collected or processed.
11.2. Upon termination of the Software and Service, Stokfella will endeavour to delete the information that was collected, processed and retained/stored by it.
These are the Terms and Conditions for the StokFella Application (“Software”, “Platform”, “App”) published by StokFella (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number 2016/033764/07) (“StokFella”, “Us”, “We”) a private company duly registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa whose registered address is The Pivot, Block C, 1st Floor, 1 MonteCasino Blvd, Fourways, 2021.
StokFella is a business in the FinTech industry that offers information and activity management service that allows you to manage your stokvel actual contribution funds, consolidate, visualise your Stokvel activities, financials and other related Stokvel matters (“Service”, “Product”, “Vouchers”). Your contribution funds are linked to a financial product, platform and/or service provider of your stokvel group’s choice. Where the groups’ choices are of financial products; these products could be call account, notice call account, fixed interest account, collective investment scheme, credit and/or any authorised product StokFella is licensed to provide for the group to save, invest and/or subscribe into. These financial products may be provided by a bank, fund manager(s) and/or registered financial institution provider(s) (“product/platform suppliers”). The financial products maybe rebranded to align with StokFella’s brand and services for ease of understanding or consumption. When you link your group or open an account via the StokFella platform, you are instructing us to deposit your funds into your selected financial product/platform. Some financial products, you may accrue interest for your group. These financial products’ interest will be calculated daily based on the balance; positive or negative; of your group’s account and will be added (i.e. accrued) end of the month.
Users must be 18 years or older. If you are a minor child under the age of 18 years you may only enter into this Agreement and register an account on the StokFella platform with the prior written consent of one or more of your parents or legal guardians. All our service fees are provided, calculated and quoted in the app and as well in accordance to our fee schedule published from time to time. We reserve the right to amend or vary the fees charged from time to time. Any amendment or variation of such fees will be deemed to be an amendment of this Agreement. If you object to any amended or varied fees, your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the StokFella platform.
StokFella does not give financial advice and does not employ financial advisers. If you require financial advice, it is your responsibility to appoint a financial adviser.
Downloading, otherwise accessing, otherwise using the Software signifies that you have read the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and understand them and agree to be bound by these Terms. StokFella reserves the right to update, amend and/or replace any or the whole of the Terms and these changes shall be effective immediately and replace any previous Terms.
You shall be deemed to have consented to these amendments as soon as you download, otherwise access, otherwise use the Software. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time so that you are aware of the amendments.
We may be required, under the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2001 (FICA) to confirm your identity when you register on the StokFella platform and we may request such information as we consider necessary to confirm your identity.
Any registration information that you provide to us must be accurate, current, relevant and complete.
You must also update your information so that we may send notices, statements and other information to you by email or through your account.
You must ensure that you keep your user IDs, banking details and passwords strictly confidential and secure and you do not share these details with any other person. You authorise StokFella to verify your Identification, Physical Address and/or Banking Details against any third-party database.
You are responsible for any and all actions taken using your accounts and passwords, and you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use as soon as you become aware of it.
You acknowledge that you are not a domestic or foreign prominent influential person or public official.
You will contact us immediately when you become aware or suspect that any unauthorised person has gained access to your account details; or if your account details have been lost, stolen or misused; or if there has been any other breach of security.
You will change your account details immediately when you become aware of or suspect any one of the circumstances set out above.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing your and groups’ savings and ensuring that they continue to suit your and groups’ circumstances. We do not take responsibility for your and/or groups’ selection.
You shall remain solely responsible for taking all decisions, making all enquiries, applying your own judgment, and managing all aspects of the products and services you access and use via the StokFella platform, including issues relating to tax and financial planning.
You acknowledge that, as with all investments, the products (or services) published and accessed via the StokFella platform may gain or lose value and there is always risk of financial loss inherent in such products (or services).
You acknowledge that you are not entitled to withhold any payment of any fees due to us by reason of any alleged breach of this Agreement by us or for any other reason.
By accepting these conditions, you are invariably accepting the StokFella Credit terms and conditions.
StokFella reserves the right to make improvements, to change or to discontinue, without notice, any aspect or feature of the Software and any information or content on the Software.
StokFella reserves the right to change or amend the products, services, prices and rates relative to the Software from time to time, without notice.
The display or accessibility of a particular financial product (or service) on the StokFella platform does not mean that we are making any recommendation in relation to that product (or service), or that your purchase and/or use of that product (or service) is appropriate to meet your groups’ needs or requirements.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days but not later than 5 (five) working days and delivery confirmed by way of an online platform that is accessible via username and password.
While we thrive to ensure that purchased vouchers are delivered instantly; depending on the providers some vouchers may have a delivery lead-time of up to 24 hours.
All instructions to deposit funds will take place only on working days (Monday to Friday) at cut-off time of 16:00. Your funds must have cleared in our account prior the cut-off time for us to execute the transaction else the transaction will be executed the next working day’s cut-off time.
All instructions to withdraw funds will be deemed valid only once approval is given by authorised group personnel. Once authorisation is valid, one (1) working day grace period is given for any dispute to be raised prior the transaction is executed. If the instruction is on a notice account; the transaction will be executed after the stipulated notice period has elapsed. All executions of withdrawal transaction take place only on working days (Monday to Friday) at cut-off time of 16:00.
The StokFella services is only made available to users in South Africa, eSwatini, Lesotho and Namibia even if they access this website and/or platform from locations outside of these countries. Furthermore, even though users may be in eSwatini, Lesotho and Namibia all stokvels will be registered in South Africa only and follow South African stokvel regulations.
This Agreement is regulated by or is subject to the Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008, as may be amended from time to time (the “Consumer Protection Act”).
You may cancel your transaction for a full refund at any time before the transaction is processed on the platform and a voucher has been purchased.
You are responsible for ensuring the payment details you provide are accurate. Once payment instructions have been executed by StokFella, transactions cannot be reversed and StokFella will not be liable in any way for any loss you suffer as a result of a transaction being carried out in accordance with your instructions.
In the event that you want to cancel your account profile with StokFella and redeem all pending cash vouchers, please contact our support team on info@StokFella.com to initiate the cancellation process. Please note that this may take up to 14 days.
You have 14 days after receipt of any confirmation or any statement from the StokFella platform to report any errors to us.
StokFella shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.policy.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or cheque cards.
We may monitor this website and/or our app to make sure it is operating properly. However, we do not, as a general practice, monitor your activities on this website. Where we are required to intercept communications under the Regulation of Interception and Provision of Communication-Related Act, 70 of 2003 (“RICA’’), any interception of communications will be strictly carried out in accordance with the requirements of RICA.
You agree that you will have no recourse against us if we act in terms of this clause and you waive your right to make any claim or demand or to institute any legal proceedings against us arising from the interception or monitoring of this website and/or our app in accordance with our legal rights and obligations.
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the StokFella bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit card and cheque card transactions will be acquired for StokFella via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by StokFella separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more details on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
StokFella makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees as to the accuracy, appropriateness, correctness, completeness or reliability of the Software and the data and/or content on the Software.
StokFella does not warrant that the Software or information or downloads shall be error-free or that they shall meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
StokFella expressly disclaims all implied warranties and takes reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Software and its contents and no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this Software are free of viruses, or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the operation of the user’s system.
The user agrees that StokFella shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may arise from the user’s reliance on the Software, howsoever these may arise.
StokFella does not make any representation or give any guarantee that you will realise any returns, profits, or other financial benefits from your use of any financial products or services accessible from the StokFella platform.
In particular, StokFella is not responsible for any losses that may be suffered due to errors made by vendors, service providers, the investment or market risk of the underlying investment; changes in tax or other legislation; delays in the processing or the rejection of an application for any financial product/service made via the StokFella platform for any reason whatsoever; any financial adviser acting on your or groups’ behalf beyond the scope of their mandate either via telephone, email, fax or website; or acting on any incorrect information provided to you in any format.
Stokfella owns all intellectual property rights in all materials, text, drawings, design,programs and data made available on the Service.
Any unauthorised reproduction, distribution, derivative creation, sale, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the whole or any part of this material is an infringement of our rights.
StokFella owns the StokFella trademarks, names, logos and service marks displayed on the Service whether registered or unregistered. You may only use the StokFella trademark with Stokfella’s written permission. All StokFella’s trademarks are protected by copyright laws.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved and no right, title or interest in any material or information contained in this Software is granted to you.
Except with StokFella’s express written permission, no material from this Software may be copied or retransmitted.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Software including, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code software compilations and other material, except that which is created and owned by you, is owned by or licensed to StokFella.
StokFella may provide links to third party websites and apps on the Software. These links are provided to the user for convenience purposes only and StokFella does not endorse, nor does the inclusion of any link imply StokFella’s endorsement of, such websites and/or apps, their owners, licensees or administrators or such websites’ content or security practices and operations.
While StokFella tries to provide links only to reputable websites, StokFella cannot accept responsibility or liability for the information provided on other websites and/or applications. Linked websites, applications or pages are not under, nor subject to, the control of StokFella.
You agree to not create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to your identity or the origin of any communication transmitted through the Software.
Disseminate or transmit any message that does not pertain to the intended use of the Software or that contain anything that is obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious.
Use the Software in any unlawful manner or in any manner which promotes and/or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Software.
Copy, reproduce, translate, modify, rent, lease, lend, license, sublicense, distribute, transmit, share or create derivative works, adapt, encumber, decompile, reverse engineer or in in any other way deal with any part of the Software for any reason and in any manner, unless it is consistent with the intent and purpose of these Terms.
Write and/or develop any derivative of the Software or any other software program based on the Software.
Modify or enhance the Software. If you effect any modifications or enhancements to the Software in breach of this clause, such modifications or enhancements shall be the property of StokFella.
Without StokFella’s prior written consent, provide, disclose, divulge or make available to or permit the use of or give access to the Software by persons other than you.
Remove any identification, trademark, copyright or other notices from the Software.
In order to ensure the security and reliable operation of the Service to all users of the Software, StokFella hereby reserves the right to take whatever action it may deem necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of its network and back-office applications.
You may not utilise the Software in any manner which may compromise the security of StokFella’s networks or tamper with the Software in any manner whatsoever, which shall include without limitation, gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Software, or delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to the Software.
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology for any unlawful purpose, including the unlawful access to, acquisition of, control over, copying or monitoring of the Service.
Your use of this Software and the information contained on the Software is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof.
The transmission of information via the internet, including without limitation e-mail and other digital messages, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. Under no circumstances shall StokFella be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by you as a result thereof.
StokFella shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever arising related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the content of the Software or any functionality thereof, or the information contained on the Software, or of any linked software, even if StokFella knows or should reasonably have known or is expressly advised thereof.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify StokFella and agree to hold StokFella free from all loss, damages, claims and/or costs, of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred by StokFella or instituted against StokFella as a direct or indirect result of:
1. Your use of the Software;
2. Software, programs and support services supplied by, obtained by or modified by you or any third party without the consent or knowledge of service provider;
3. Your failure to comply with any of the terms or any other requirements which StokFella may impose from time to time;
4. The actions or requirements of any telecommunications authority or a supplier of telecommunications services or software; or
5. Any unavailability of, or interruption in, the Service which is beyond the control of StokFella.
StokFella makes no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the content of the Software. You expressly waive and renounce all your rights of whatever nature that you may have against StokFella for any loss suffered by you, as a result of information supplied by StokFella that is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
By subscribing as a user, you agree that you shall hold in the strictest confidence and not disclose to any third-party information acquired in connection with any aspect of the products and/or Service offered by StokFella. You shall notify StokFella should you discover any loss or unauthorised disclosure of the information.
Any information or material sent to StokFella will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and StokFella.
Having given the user of the Service 10 business days’ notice in writing to remedy a material breach StokFella is entitled without notice, in addition to any other remedy available to it at law or under these Terms, including obtaining an interdict, to cancel these Terms, limit or deny such user use of the Software and Service, or to claim specific performance of any obligation whether or not the due date for performance has arrived, in either event without prejudice to StokFella’s right to claim damages, should any user:
1. Breach any of these Terms;
In the sole discretion of StokFella, use the Software in an unauthorised manner; or
2. infringe any statute, regulation, ordinance or law.
Breach of these Terms and failure to remedy such breach, entitles StokFella to take legal action without prior notice to the user and the user agrees to reimburse the costs associated with such legal action to StokFella.
We may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or access to the Service at any time without prior notice; or liability for any reason whatsoever without limitation and in the event of you breaching these Terms.
On termination all provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability will survive termination. We will close your account and deactivate your login details. We will remove from our records all your information in our possession other than information and data which we are obliged by law to retain.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create a partnership, a joint venture or any relationship of agency, representation, or employment between us.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us and supersedes all previous negotiations, communications and other agreements, whether written or oral, unless they are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. No other terms, representations, warranties, statements or conditions will be binding on us other than those contained in this Agreement.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations pertaining to your use of and access to this Software.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of the Republic of South Africa, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and StokFella chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. Business physical address: The Pivot, Block C, 1st Floor, 1 MonteCasino Blvd, Fourways, 2021.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between StokFella and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website and Platform.
You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa over any dispute with StokFella as to the Software, Services or these Terms.
StokFella may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website and platform is run by StokFella (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as StokFella and with registration number 2016/033764/07
Telephone: +27 (0)11 568 3497
Physical address: 22 On Sloane, Corner William Nicol Drive & Sloane Street, Bryanston 2191, Johannesburg, South Africa